Booking conditions :
We are all living through an extraordinary time in the face of this global pandemic. Let's show solidarity!
RECEPTION - ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Arrival: from 5 pm onwards
- Departure: you must vacate the holiday cottage before 10 am
For nightly bookings at the “Atelier Loft” holiday cottage: arrival from 4 pm onwards, departure before noon
BOOKING YOUR HOLIDAY COTTAGE
- Please email us the details of your stay.
- A rental contract will be sent via email. It should be signed and returned within 7 days.
- A minimum 30% deposit will be required for the cost of your stay in order to confirm your booking.
- Your booking will only be confirmed upon reception of the 30% deposit within a week at the latest. A copy of the contract will be sent back to you countersigned via email.
- The balance must be settled at the latest on the day of your arrival.
- A security deposit will also be required for “responsibility of cottage use”: €500 for the “La Longère” and “La Borderie” holiday cottages or €300 for the “Atelier Loft” holiday cottage.
- Each adult will be charged a €2.05 compulsory tourist tax per night. The tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept pets.
- Smoking is allowed on the terraces and in the park but forbidden in the cottages.
- For security and insurance reasons, you will not receive any visitors during your stay, whether it be day or night, as much in the cottage as in the park.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- Cash in EURO
- Bank transfer (we will transfer our bank details containing the IBAN and BIC numbers)
OPTIONS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Sheet and towel rental : €30 / queen bed (160 cms) ; €15 / twin bed (90 cms)
- Cleaning at the end of your stay: €60 for the “Atelier Loft” holiday cottage and €100 for the “La Longère”/“La Borderie” holiday cottages
→ The following obligations remain your responsibility: cleaning the fridge and the oven, emptying the bins, washing and putting the dishes away, tidying the cottage, undoing the beds (do not remove the bedding protection).
If you wish to do the cleaning yourself at the end of your stay, the cottage will have to be returned in the same state of cleanliness as when you arrived (see the StyQR application, the link will be sent to you a few days before your arrival).
- Box of compressed wood logs €7, kindling €7
→ to be booked on the day of your arrival, only in winter.
- A car park is available on the premises. The security gate is operated by remote control. The area is fenced off.
- Access to our Wi-Fi network.