Booking conditions :
We are all living through an extraordinary time in the face of this global pandemic. Let's show solidarity!
RECEPTION - ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Arrival : from 5 pm
- Departure: before 10 am
RESERVE YOUR ACCOMMODATION
- Please email us the details of your stay.
- A rental contract will be sent to you by email, to be signed and returned.
- A deposit of 30% of the cost of your stay is required to confirm your reservation.
- The reservation is not confirmed until this deposit of 30% is received. Once received, a countersigned copy of the contract will be sent to you by email.
- The balance can be paid by bank transfer 1 week before your stay, or alternatively on the day of your arrival.
- A security deposit will also be required upon arrival: €500 for La Longère and La Borderie or €300 for l'Atelier.
- Additionally, there is a compulsory tourist tax of €2.05/night per adult. The tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Unfortunately, we can’t accept your pets.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- Cash in EURO
- Bank transfer (a bank document containing the IBAN and BIC will be sent to you)
OPTIONS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Sheet and towel rental : €30 / queen bed (160 cms) ; €15 / twin bed (90 cms)
- Cleaning at the end of your stay : €60 Atelier and €100 Longère or Borderie
→ The following obligations remain at your charge: cleaning the fridge, cleaning the oven, emptying the bins, washing your dishes and putting the dishes away, tidying the gite, the beds will be removed by you (except for the protections).
If you wish to do the cleaning yourself, the accommodation will be returned to you in the same condition as when you arrived (see the StyQR application, link sent to you a few days before your arrival).
- Box of compressed wood logs €7, kindling €7 (can be purchased when you arrive).
- Parking is available within the property. The security gate is operated by remote control.
- Access to our wifi network.