Double sauna, chromotherapy bath, shower – 1 to 6 people – 1 bedroom on the ground floor – 2 bedrooms on the upper floors – 2 bathrooms
THE “LA BORDERIE” holiday cottage: Weekly bookings ONLY from Saturday to Saturday.
Charm and character
Discover this 130 m2 holiday cottage, full of charm and character: visible wooden beams, terracotta floor tiles and stonework adorn the interior, making it unique and authentic.
Enjoy a beautiful light-filled living area where the harmony of timber, clay and stone invites you into a welcoming atmosphere with a wood-burning stove, a large farmhouse table with its 6 comfortable chairs, a Harlequin Chesterfield sofa, armchairs and a vintage football table. The following items are provided:
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD/Divx player
- Bluetooth Hi-Fi system, USB port
- Board games
- Wi-Fi fibre connection
The country kitchen is suffused with the generous ambiance of the holiday cottage. The following items are provided:
- Induction plates
- Electric oven
- Washing machine
- Toaster/Filter coffee maker/Kettle/Hand blender
With its vintage touch, the antique bar separates the living area from the kitchen.
On the ground floor:
1 very large bedroom with a 160 x 200 cm queen size bed, quality bedding and television
• 1 modern shower room with a large ultra-trendy Italian shower, offering a generous access for an extremely comfortable use
• 1 toilet
• Infrared SAUNA in red cedar for an unforgettable “relaxing” moment!
On the first floor :
1 bedroom with 90 x 190 cm beds (2), quality bedding
1 bedroom with a 160 x 200 cm queen size bed, quality bedding
• 1 bathroom with a chromotherapy bath enhanced by its soothing or invigorating colours
• 1 separate toilet
There is a dining area outside with a table, sun loungers, armchairs and a parasol.